Tuesday, September 05, 2006

SixBits Six Picks - WEEK 1

Welcome to Week1 of SixBit Six Picks. Every week right here you will find the information you need to become rich (or at least be entertained). If you would like to be a guest picker for next week, let me know and I'll send you the games for Week2.

Denver at St. Louis (+3.5)
Not sure why anyone would think that the Rams could stay within 4 points of the Broncos. This is way too easy - I am taking Denver.

Philadelphia at Houston (+4)
The Texans are like the worst expansion team ever. They'll regret not drafting Reggie Bush before this one is over. I am taking the Eagles.

Seattle at Detroit (+6)
Are we to believe that the little bear cubs are now Lions under their new head coach? I think not. The Seahawks easily cover the spread.

Indianapolis at New York Giants (+3.5)
Tired of the hype of this game yet? I kind of like the commercial with the Manning brothers so I am not tired yet. This will be a case where big brother beats up on little brother just like old times. I take the Colts the best regular season team in a long time. Too bad there have to be playoffs.

New Mexico at New Mexico State (+9)
Going for some regional flair here. Normally I would never, ever, ever go with NMSU. This year, however, I am going to have to put my hat in with the Aggies. If they don't win, they should be able to stay within 9 points. Of couse this all assumes that the Lobos embarrassing loss to Div I-AA Portland St crushes them instead of motivating them.

Texas Tech at Texas El Paso (+7)
This is SixBit's SURE THING. Who can stop the mighty force that is the Red Raiders? Certainly not UTEP. Why this spread is so low, I have no idea. So sell all your possessions and double your net worth by taking the Red Raiders who should comfortably cover the spread.

1 Comments:

Blogger Patrick & Jasmine said...

Wow it's amazing! You're back!

10:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home